Anna*s Bananas

Contemplations & exclamations

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Photos from the Cape Argus Cycle Tour

Here are some photos from the Cape Argus Cycle Tour, a race with 35,000+ cyclists over 109km. More text to come when more time is available...enjoy!

Nell and Anna before the race, have to love the cycling shorts
(no subject)

Rob, Nell and Anna - the before shot, just before the start...
(no subject)

Starting Line
(no subject)

Anna...en route...half way done...
(no subject)

Nell and Anna at the top of Chapman's Peak
(no subject)

Rob, Graham, Anna and Nell - Relaxing at Kirstenbosch with a glass of champagne
(no subject)

3 Comments:

  • At March 15, 2005 at 7:09 AM, Blogger Hopeful said…

    I thought this was a race. What's with all the picture breaks in the middle. It must have been easy. :)

     
  • At March 15, 2005 at 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gotta agree with Mike on that one, Anna - what kind of a race was that?

    Although I haven't written you in a while, it looks like you're doing good, and having a ton of fun - I'm kinda envious, although mostly of the weather.

    Cheers, luv, and take care.

     
  • At March 24, 2005 at 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You don't even look like you broke a sweat....!! :) How did the half marathon go? I'm still in training for the full!!

    Take care
    Kyla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home