Anna*s Bananas

Contemplations & exclamations

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

In London!!

Hey hey,

Avaleigh and I spent today in the stifling heat of London.

Straight from the airport I came to find myself in a lovely flat just beside Tower Bridge, and then Avaleigh came and met me. We are staying with Michaela, a best friend of Graham's, for our two nights in London. Today we missioned around the city going to the Tate Modern Museum, Trafalagar Square, the National Portrait Gallery, Cavern Garden and Tower Bridge (commonly known as London bridge...). Tomorrow on the itinerary is a trip to South Kensington with the Natural Science Museum and then around to see Bukingham Palace and then Big Ben.
Friday morning it's off to Geneva!
That's all from here as we enjoy a final bottle of South African wine that I fit in my suitcase and enjoy the sunset.

Anna*

Check Av's blog for pics from CT the last couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home